The greatest trust that can come to a man and woman is the placing in their keeping the life of a little child”

-David O. McKay


Monday, October 31, 2011

So I have a new addiction and I think there are many people out there with the same addiction. It's called Pinterest. It's a place where you can find all sorts of amazing and fun things and then "pin" it to your wall. Addicted.

I blame my sister in law for getting me hooked. She told me I would like it and wow did she know.
Anyways, there are so many creative things on there and I found the cutest thing that I knew I just had to make. A penguin costume for McKay.





He did not go trick or treating but I had to make it anyways, it was way too cute! We had a family Halloween party with my family and so he got to wear it there. Matt and I were also Penguins - had to match right?

It was a fun time and he's the cutest penguin I've ever seen!




















Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment